TestMagic News

Upcoming College Admissions & Personal Statements Seminars (for rising 11th-12th graders)

Upcoming College Admissions & Personal Statements Seminars (for rising 11th-12th graders)

by Annie Liu -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students, alumni, and parents,

We would like to inform current and former students that TestMagic will be hosting a series of seminars and workshops at the end of this month. Current and former TestMagic students may bring guests to this event. This is perfect for all high school students and their families.

It's getting more and more difficult to get into a good school. For the last few years, the budget cuts combined with a record number of applicants, have made it exceedingly difficult and unpredictable to get into a good university. We will give you our honest advice on what you should and should not do to improve your chances of getting into college.

The seminar will also include various activities that will help students start thinking about their plans for college. We recommend that students who are able to make it on the seminar date(s) to not miss out on this great opportunity. This event is open to all high school students and to the public.

THIS FREE SEMINAR IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL RISING 11TH and 12TH GRADERS.

Some of the topics that we will be discussing will include:

• What are colleges looking for in students?
  • How to select colleges?
  • What do I have to do to apply to a UC or private school? How are the steps different?
  • How to start on my personal statements?
  • How should I plan out my 11th and 12th grade year to better prepare myself for college?

DATE AND TIME:

Sunday, April 27, 2014 (TestMagic Geary), 1:30-3:30pm

Sunday, May 4, 2014 (TestMagic Millbrae), 1:30-3:30pm

This seminar is recommended for all high school students and is open to the public.

Space is very limited. Students who are interested in attending, please RVSP ahead of time to reserve a seat! Please call Annie at 650.288.0850 or email her at annie.l@testmagic.com to RVSP and/or inquire additional information regarding the seminar.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT:

On the day of the seminar, we will have a $100 discount for all those who purchase one of our college application essay editing service. We also have an "early bird" discount of 15% off all of our summer courses until 4/30/13. Please contact us for additional information.

6902 Geary Boulevard (on 33rd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121

TestMagic Millbrae Office
1331 El Camino Real
Millbrae, CA 94030